Quick and Easy Guacamole Recipe
A quick and easy recipe for Guacamole. Slightly tangy but smooth on taste. Perfect for chips and dip or garnishing a taco or burrito!
- 1 Large or 2 Small Avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite tomato salsa.
- Season to taste with Seasoned Salt (preferred) or Garlic Salt
- Carefully cut avocados in half lengthwise. Twist both halves in separate directions.
- Squeeze each half until the skin separates from the avocado meat and place into medium size bowl.
- Mash avocado with fork and add lime juice, sour creams, salsa and season to taste.
- Use immediately and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!
- Important: If not using immediately cover with plastic wrap to cover the bowl to prevent browning of the Guacamole. Tip: Press the plastic wrap down to the guacamole removing all of the air in the bowl