Kristin's Sweet and Mildly Spicy Chili Recipe
This sweet beef chili can be as mild or spicy as your heart desires. Perfect chili for a chilly evening and sweater weather.
- 1 lbs Lean Ground beef
- 4 Red Bell Peppers, seeded, and chopped.
- 4 Sweet Onions, chopped.
- 2 Cans of your favorite baked beans or pork and beans.
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced or 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- 1 Can Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained.
- 4 cans diced, whole or crushed tomatoes.
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add ground beef to brown. Add garlic, onions and bell peppers to the ground beef and cook until onions are slightly translucent. Move the ground beef to a stock pot and add the (baked beans or pork and beans), kidney beans, and tomatoes. Simmer on low heat for 2 hours stirring often.