- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Medium-Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Pour 1 cup milk into a glass and add 1 tsp of vinegar. Stir and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, Salt). Mix evenly by hand.
- Melt butter gently until it's liquified using a microwave on low setting or in a small sauce pan.
Add egg, vanilla, melted butter and milk to the dry mixture and stir briskly with a spoon until pancake batter is smooth.
- Pre-heat skillet on medium heat.
- Pour or spoon in pancake batter to make 2 1/2 to 3 inch round circles. (Tip. Lift side of pancake before flipping to ensure pancake is golden brown.) Cook pancakes only once on each side.
- Top with your favorite syrup. Enjoy!