- 1/2 kg of angel hair pasta
- 1 can of spaghetti sauce
- 1 pack of sausage
- 2 teaspoon of oil
- optional: grated cheese for topping
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan.
- Prepare your sausage by removing it's casing(cover) and slice it into inches.
- Once the oil is hot, put all the sausage and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until it browns.
- Add the spaghetti sauce into the sausage and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- In a separate pan, boil a liter of water. We suggest you doing this at least 5-10 minutes before the spaghetti sauce is done since the angel hair cooks very quickly. Once boiled, add the angel hair pasta and cook for three minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour a cup of cold water so that the cooking will stop; drain.
- Turn off heat on the spaghetti sauce.
- Your classic spaghetti is done!
Put some pasta in a plate and top it with sausage spaghetti sauce. You may add some cheese to it for additional flavor.