- 1 Whole Chicken
- 2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper (Freshly ground)
- Wash whole chicken and pull any remaining quills.
- Soften 1/2 stick of butter and coat the entire chicken.
- Sprinkle salt liberally on the outside of the chicken.
- Sprinkle pepper over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a roaster pan or on a turn-spit and place in the preheated oven at 350 F or 175 C and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Check chicken with a meat thermometer the internal temperature should be at least 165F.
1 hour, 15 minutes