Beef Fajitas and Rice Recipe
A classic beef fajitas minus the bell pepper, but a perfect pairing with freshly cooked rice.
- 1/2 pound steak
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Pre-heat skillet on medium-high.
- Slice onion and chop garlic. Slice the steak across the grain.
- Sauté onion and garlic in melted butter.
- Once onion is slightly translucent, add the beef steak and cook for 15 minutes (or until steak is tender).